This just in...
Windlass Creative's lemonade was just awarded the coveted 2011 Constant Contact All-Star Award! WC first gained this distinction in 2010, we're on a winning streak!
- We have just completed a new website for Scallop Sails, makers of awesome bags fabricated from recyled sail cloth.
- Also, just completed, a complete site re-design for the North American Sea Glass Association.
- WC has recently completed some website updates for Brewer Street Boatworks and we look forward to more projects together going forward.
- Windlass Creative has recently designed a 1962 retro themed e-newsletter and wesit history section for D.F. Dwyer Insurance as they celebrate the 50th Anniversary of this local famiy business, who recently expanded into a second office in Portsmouth-- Congratulations to them!
- Visit our newly updated Portfolio Galleries!
- We have recently completed new WordPress websites for Lucy's Hearth and Tropical Sea Glass of Hawaii.
- NEW SERVICE: Windlass Creative is now designing completely custom websites with WordPress. Once completed, these sites are very economical and can be easily updated and edited by the site owner-- Contact us today for a quote!
- Windlass Creative was the official photographer of Sail for Pride 10th Anniversary Regatta, view images in the SnApS gallery.
- We updated and added photo galleries to Maura Lindsay Interiors website.
- Windlass Creative recently designed a new website with WordPress for
- WC recently completed a new website for Ocean State Fresh.
- The new Amorita website is complete!
- WC is now assisting America's Cup Charters with electronic communications.
- We have recently completed extensive updates to SueGraySeaglass.com including a brand new gallery of fine silver wax seal jewelry designs.
- WC recently launched a new website design for D.F. Dwyer Insurance Agency.
- We have just completed a new corporate identity package for the Mad Hatter Bakery in Newport including logo design, business cards, cake box stickers, rack cards and a brand new website too!
- Windlass Creative has recently completed a new website for Ki-Ra Salon!
- Windlass Creative was the official electronic communications partner for the 6mR World Cup in Newport. The scope of this large project included logo design, email blasts, race reports, photography, website updates and the creation of a facebook fan page which is still attracting fans months after the event is over!
- “lemonade” continues to receive positive feedback and our subscriber list is growing! Click on the lemonade link above to subscribe, then share the link with your friends because we all need a glass of good news these days…
- Windlass Creative's business partnership with Constant Contact®, the leading email marketing service, is bringing the ease of electronic communications to our clients including D.F. Dwyer Insurance, 6mR World Cup, Ki-Ra Salon, Savoir Faire Hats and Aerial VR who are all using it to regularly to effectively communicate with their clients and supporters. We highlight Constant Contact each month with our lemonade newsletter.
Thanks for visiting Windlass Creative, if you've liked what you've seen, become a fan on facebook, follow us on twitter and sign up for our lemonade e-newsletters!